01 Dec Chili Meatball Sub
Posted at 19:00h in Chili Recipes
Chili Meatball Sub
- 2 ½ qts. Original Chili Bowl Chili (48306)
- 150 Meatballs
- 50 Sub Rolls, toasted
- 3 lbs. Onions, julienned
- 3 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F; bake meatballs according to package directions.
- 2. Simmer Original Chili Bowl Chili.
- 3. Toast sub rolls and cut lengthwise.
- 4. Sauté onions.
- 5. Serve 2 oz. of Original Chili Bowl Chili on top of 3 meatballs inside of a sub roll; garnished with onions and a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serves: 50
The Original Chili Bowl http://theoriginalchilibowlfoodservice.com/